How should I care for my jewelry?
925 Sterling Silver, Oxidized Silver & 24K Gold Plated Silver:
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming in the sea or the swimming pool, and prior to showering.
- Avoid getting your jewelry in contact with beauty products and perfume and household cleaning agents.
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, store them in zip lock bags to prevent tarnish.
- If your jewelry needs cleaning, gently rub with baking soda and warm water and then dry with a soft cloth. We do not recommend using a silver cleaner.
- The black oxidized layer will fade with everyday or very frequent wear revealing the natural color of silver beneath. The same applies to the 24K gold plating. Both surface treatments can be renewed at a local jeweler for a relatively low cost.
- Try to avoid impact with hard surfaces, especially for cold glaze jewelry. Although the cold glaze is scratch free, it may chip or even crack.
- Heat colored titanium and jewelry with a matte finish need special care too. The surface is very delicate so try to avoid getting it scratched.