A pair of lightweight minimal abstract hoops made out of sterling silver and dipped in a thick 24K gold plating.
- The hoops are made out of 2mm flat recycled sterling silver wire, and they are decorated with a small domed disk filled with colored cold glaze.
Cold glaze is a high-quality, varnish type liquid plastic which hardens into a shiny coating. It is scratch-proof and suitable for jewelry as well as tiles, terracotta dishes, ceramic, wood etc.
- The domed disk measures 9mm in diameter.
- Sterling silver posts and earnuts.
- The hoops measure approx. 5.5cm (2.2 inches) long by approx. 3cm (1.2 inch) wide (at the widest point).
- The hoops have a bright matte finish.
- Available with black or white colored domed disks.
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information.